Melanie Fisher and Jo Schumann are two former senior executive public servants with a passion for the role of the public sector and the public service as a career – a career where every day you can make a difference to Australia.
Our main focus is on building the capability, knowledge and motivation of public sector employees through our Professional Foundations programs, individual and team coaching and development, and team planning and design using Agile, Human-Centred Design and Digital Age Mastery tools and techniques.
The Professional Foundations Programs run for a total of seven days spread across 12 months and bring together participants from across the Australian Public Sector and state public sectors and from a wide range of work functions.
The Program provides participants with
- 5 individual coaching sessions
- 5 half day workshops focused on specific themes with invited senior guests
- an introduction to tools from Agile, Human-Centred Design and Digital Age Mastery, and
- a closely supported team project with an SES mentor.
- The projects are presented to a panel of senior APS and ACT Government members for constructive feedback and advice.
- Where required we also run additional free of charge mini-workshops on, for example ‘How to Shine and Interview’ and ‘Finding your career pathway’.
In addition to the cross agency Professional Foundations Program, we offer in-agency services to assist with organisational and staff development, strategy development, reviews, facilitation, assessments, and performance support.